[augeas-devel] httpd.conf question

Glenn Buckholz glenn.buckholz at steelthread.com
Mon Apr 25 21:00:21 UTC 2011

The httpd.conf lense that comes with 8.1, I'm having an issue with certain
section types. Currently I'm using the following sections:

VirtualHost
Directory
Files
Filematch

Augeas seems to be bailing on the filematch section. Here in particular is
where the lens seems to be failing in the conf file.

  <FilesMatch
"\.(engine|inc|info|install|make|module|profile|test|po|sh|.*sql|theme|tpl(\.php)?|xtmpl|svn-base)$|^(code-style\.pl|Entries.*|Repository|Root|Tag|Template|all-wcprops|entries|format)$">
    Order allow,deny
  </FilesMatch>

In particular I think the lens is failing because of how char_arg_sec is
defined or how the sep_spc in argv is defined. That is a guess. With all the
regexp characters in this line something else could be at play too.

Any suggestions? I'm looking at modifying the lens, but grammars can be
temperamental... so I'm holding off for a bit.

-Glenn