[augeas-devel] Improved dhclient lens

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Aug 24 14:24:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 08:31 -0600, Nathaniel Cook wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have developed a simple lens that adds the option modifiers to the
> dhclient lens.

Seems to be only additions, it doesn't seems to introduce backward
incompatibility. Then, I would merge this change to the dhclient lens
itself, if everybody is ok with this.

> I have tested this with CentOS and it works great. I am
> not sure how it will work with other distros,

Should work, almost the same version of ISC dhcp is packaged on various
distribution. The filter lens should be adjusted. (CentOS
it's /etc/dhclient.conf, on Debian it's /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf, ...)

Thanks!

Francis