[augeas-devel] Bindings update process

Pedro Padron ppadron at w3p.com.br
Tue Feb 1 20:38:20 UTC 2011

2011/1/28 David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com>

> For all the other bindings, who is still actively maintaining them ?

I'm the maintainer of the PHP bindings, and I've failed to keep it updated
with the latest Augeas versions. There are no incompatibility issues with
newer Augeas releases (as far as my unit tests are concerned), but there are
many things to be improved, like using the error reporting API. I have also
submitted it to Fedora, but it still hasn't gone through because of my lack
of feedback.

At least for me, the problem is that I haven't dedicated enough time to
this, I can't really blame Augeas' release cycle, since the mailing list is
a good way to know about changes and new releases.

Anyway, you can expect a new release within the next few days so I can catch
up with the latest Augeas version.

--
Pedro Padron