[augeas-devel] Bindings update process

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Fri Feb 4 16:03:38 UTC 2011

On 03/02/11 18:50, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 17:59 +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:
>> Since nobody asked for an update, I'm beginning to wonder if this binding is
>> used...
>
> AFAIK, at least the virt-tools project[1] uses the Perl bindings.
>
> David
>
> [1] http://virt-tools.org/

We use augeas from perl, but via libguestfs, so we're actually using the
C API directly :)

On the subject of libguestfs, Rich Jones has created a rather fine
infrastructure which generates the various language bindings
automatically, meaning they're always up to date. Have you considered
something like that?

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490