[augeas-devel] span in Java API?

Alex Cruise alex at cluonflux.com
Wed Jul 27 05:05:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Francis Giraldeau <
francis.giraldeau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks very much for this addon. I took a look to it and it seems good.
> I just changed few things
>
> * Adding flag AUG_ENABLE_SPAN to enable span on load
> * Checking for null filename to avoid null pointer exception
> * Adding NO_SPAN error code matching the API
> * Adding tests for all this

That all sounds good.

> As a side note, I had to add junit4.jar on the classpath for tests
> because this is the default archive name on deb distros.

Yeah, I changed it in my local pom.xml (I don't bother with Ant anymore) but
wasn't sure whether that kind of change would be welcome upstream.

> Here are the patches. I also did a merge of all those patches and your
> own work. Let me know if you find additional issues.

Awesome, I'll check those out tomorrow.  Are you a committer on
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=java-augeas.git?

> Maybe it should be a good idea to bump augeas-java binding version number
> for this?

Definitely!

-0xe1a