[augeas-devel] pg_hba.conf lens

Glenn Buckholz glenn.buckholz at steelthread.com
Wed Jun 1 20:30:58 UTC 2011

All,

I'm using SSL with postgres and am using puppet/augeas to manage the
configs. The postgress lens is bailing when I do cert mapping to a user as
follows:

hostssl        user      db       10.0.0.1/24          cert clientcert=1
map=certmap

I think its here:
let option = [ label "option" . store word ]

I think you would need:
let option_word = /regexforaword(=regexforaword)?/
let option = [ label "option" . store option_word]

OR
create a sub tree for the option name value pairs.

Has anyone else run into this or is there a patch I can apply or version I
can update to? Currently I'm at augeas-0.8.1-2.el5.

-Glenn