[augeas-devel] [Matahari] Augeas-based configuration agent

Radek Novacek rnovacek at redhat.com
Wed May 11 07:24:03 UTC 2011

(resended as I wasn't member of augeas-devel mailing list)

> I was hoping somebody would just cook up a patch based on augtool ;) It
> shouldn't be much more work than doing it (yet again) for standalone
> use.

I can try to do it. To be clear, the task is to add method to augeas library
called e.g. batch, which takes string argument. In this argument will be
command (or semicolon separated list of commands) same as for augtool. What
will the method return? True only if all commands succeeds, false otherwise?

Radek Novacek