[augeas-devel] python-augeas in EPEL ?

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 15:26:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 19:44 -0500, Greg Swift wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 18:57, David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com> wrote:

> > PM:
> > > augeas

> > > okay.. its been read. I've join the various lists.  Already have a FAS
> > > account.  Guess now I need to announce myself on the devel list? Also,
> > > since this is just updating and maintaining and existing package it seems
> > > that the process is not the same (since i don't need to request the
> > initial
> > > package).  The EPEL page suggests following the "Become a co-maintainer"
> > > process, but doesn't link to a page discussing that process specifically
> > > (there are bit here and there).
> >
> > What's the name of your account in FAS ? I'll add you as a comaintainer.
> >

> xaeth

First off, sorry for the insanely long delay.

I was actually wrong: I can't add you as a comaintainer to
python-augeas, since Harald is the package owner, and I have no special
rights on the package.

If you go to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/python-augeas you should
get 'Add myself to this package' buttons after you log in with your FAS
account. Harald should then be able to accept your requests.