[augeas-devel] Updated patch set for new square lens and other small fixes

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 00:35:45 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 23:37 +0200, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
> Ok, here is the giant square patch splitted in multiple parts, including a
> small fixe to dbg_visit, computing the AST, tests and updated lenses. This
> patch do not have white-space errors, have been verified for memory leak
> (except for the infamous bug#294) and pass all checks.

ACK to the whole series, with one important change: patches 3/6, 4/6 and
5/6 need to be squashed into one patch. It's important that, in a patch
series, 'make check' will pass after each patch. Since 4/6 changes the
signature of square, there's no way to achieve that with patches that
separate the C code changes and the .aug test changes.

Feel free to push these patches after squashing those three down.

Now I'll wait for the delimited-string lens based on the new square ;)