[augeas-devel] adjustment to the krb5.aug lense

Dominic Cleal dcleal at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 23:46:55 UTC 2012

On 12/12/12 15:09, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> On 08/15/2012 08:13 AM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
>>> Looks spot on now - thanks for your contribution!
>>>
>>> I'll wait until the lens compatibility discussion has settled before
>>> merging (since it changes the tree), but it'll go in before the next
>>> release.  There's a second Krb5 fix I've got here for #288 that'll apply
>>> on top of your work.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>> Awesome, thanks for all the help!!
>>
>> I know the compatibility discussion is important to the future of
>> Augeas, so I'll be patient.
>>
>> Thanks again,
>>
>> Pat
>
> Hello,
>
> Just a bit curious where this is at.  I don't mean to be pushy.
>
> This patch fixes some barriers to deployment on my end.
>
> Thanks for making augeas awesome!

No problem, thanks for the reminder!  David suggested a better solution
to resolve the ambiguity, by adding in #eol nodes, which means we avoid
the tree incompatibility.  I've updated it and merged this, ready for
the imminent release:

  https://github.com/hercules-team/augeas/commit/e6929626

--
Dominic Cleal