[augeas-devel] Next release

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Sat Jun 2 22:11:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM, David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it's been a long while since we had a release. What do people think of
> making a release week after next (roughly, on 6/12) ? What do people
> think of calling this augeas 1.0 ?
>
> If there are no objections, that'll be the plan of record: release 1.0
> on 6/12 (+/- a couple days)

I'm all for it. I'd really appreciate to get a case-insensitive matching
system in there before release though.

The previously sent regexpi patch is one step towards that. I'd also like
to have an /augeas/nocase node (probably defaulting to 0) which would make
path matching case-insensitive.

Unfortunately, I could not find where I would have to change that behavior.
Do you have a hint as to which function should be modified to take this
into account?

Raphaël