[augeas-devel] Collabograte project

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 9 10:19:17 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-08 23:34, Matthew Hannigan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 12:36:08PM +0000, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> Systems) wrote:
>> I can't help but think you are integrating many components we
>> integrate
>> as well (within Kolab), but perhaps differently.
>>
>> You and I should probably get in touch in private to exchange
>> thoughts
>> and ideas and get acquainted ;-)
>>

> Don't keep all the ideas to yourselves!  Unless of course .. you want
> to :-)

Keeping the ideas to myself was certainly not my intention ;-)

I was thinking, however, the realm of things I operate within and the
things we're doing / seeking to do is/are not necessarily appropriate
for discussion on this particular mailing list... which I (perhaps
mistakenly?) considered to be about Augeas development... but since you
asked;

   http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2012-March/013333.html

It's about codifying configuration management in/for Kolab
specifically, as plenty of settings relate to other settings. LDAP
filters for authentication of users authorized (and properly configured)
to use Kolab, for example, are in SASL, Cyrus IMAP (ptloader/ldap),
Postfix, Roundcube, etc.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--