[augeas-devel] Handling single and double quotes in Xml

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:50:14 UTC 2012

Le 2012-10-23 19:25, lutter at redhat.com a écrit :

> These patches address a long standing problem with handling attributes in
> Xml. They refine the work that Francis did on the square lens a while ago
> in making sure the typechecker works as precisely as possible, and doesn't
> warn unnecessarily thinking that attr="value' is legal XML.

I tried this patch set, and I find it brilliant. The implementation
AFAIK works great. I tried corner cases, like having a finite regexp
that generates more than 10 words, and it works ok. Also tried to
generate infinite words and can't make it crash. Valgrind do not
complain. We are about to enter a new era of quoting! ;)

Francis