[augeas-devel] inifile with semicolon in entries?

Simon Beale simon at minos.org.uk
Thu Aug 1 10:37:12 UTC 2013

Hmm, the puppet file that I started from has that overridden with:

let comment    = IniFile.comment "#" "#"

I've just tried swapping that out for a line of:

let comment    = Util.comment|Util.empty

But both of those still error at the 2 sample lines I gave below.

The whole lens file currently stands at:

module Iwss =
  autoload xfm
let comment    = Util.comment|Util.empty
let sep        = IniFile.sep "=" "="
let entry_re    = ( /[A-Za-z;][A-Za-z0-9;\._-]*/ )
let entry   = IniFile.indented_entry entry_re sep comment
let title   = IniFile.indented_title IniFile.record_re
let record  = IniFile.record title entry
let lns     = IniFile.lns record comment
let filter = (incl "/var/iwss/intscan.ini")
let xfm = transform lns filter

Thanks

Simon