[augeas-devel] yum-autoupdate error after upgrade to augeas-1.0.0-5.el6

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:04:36 UTC 2013

Hi Pat
Thanks for your quick response. I just removed yumautoupdate.aug instead of
updating yum-autoupdate.  There is a problem with update that it does not
remove yumautoupdate.aug in /usr/share/augeas/lenses so after update, it
has to be manually removed.
It will be great if it can be removed as part of update. I can see that you
are the one who is maintaining this package ;)

Cheers
Kashif