[augeas-devel] rkhunter.conf

Kent Brede kbrede at unomaha.edu
Thu Apr 3 21:33:56 UTC 2014

I'm just getting started with Augeas.  Decided I'd like to use it for /etc/rkhunter.conf.  It looks to me like shellvars.aug should work for the file.  I tried a quick test to see if it would work by adding ". incl "/etc/rkhunter.conf"" under "filter_misc" to shellvars.aug.  I realize this isn't probably the approved way of going about this.

What I don't understand is, why doesn't "augtool print /files/etc/rkhunter.conf" report anything back?  I see nothing in /augeas//error.

--
Kent Brede
UNO Linux System Administrator
kbrede at unomaha.edu