[augeas-devel] NASL lens entry

Raphaël Pinson raphael.pinson at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 10 18:44:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Tim Brigham <timbrigham at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I wanted to ask about how I'm handling one point in writing the lens
>> for parsing my NASL files.

>> semicolon only and those that end with a closing parenthesis. e.g.

>> >This is actually Util.del_str ")"
>>
> I'm aware that I duplicated the functionality of a couple of the Util.*
> statements. I was debugging some issues with my regexes and it was easier
> to have the exact values displayed on screen.  I'll get them converted
> back over to Util. statements eventually. :)

>> >It is better now to rely on the Quote module for safe/ automatic quote
>> management.
>>
> Can you please provide an example for this?  I've seen the quote module
> before don't have any experience with it.

Sure. Here is your text parsed:

let entry =
  [ key Rx.word . Util.del_str "("
  . Quote.double
  . Util.del_str ");" . Util.eol ]

test entry get "script_copyright(\"This script is Copyright (C) 2004 Michel
Arboi\");\n" = ?

$ augparse test.aug
Test result: test.aug:8.0-.92:
  { "script_copyright" = "This script is Copyright (C) 2004 Michel Arboi" }

Would that do?

--
Raphaël Pinson
Infrastructure Developer & Trainer