[augeas-devel] match command in augtool and Java

Diego diego.ml at zoho.com
Tue Dec 29 17:36:07 UTC 2015

In data lunedì 28 dicembre 2015 18:00:35, Diego ha scritto:
> while from an equivalent Java program, the strings in:
> augeasHandle.match("/files/etc/network/interfaces/*")

Hi,

It looks like I was wrong. By checking my code I discovered I was actually
calling the match method with two "/", like this:
augeasHandle.match("/files/etc/network/interfaces//*")

so that's why I was getting the whole subtree. By fixing the passed expression
I've been able to get the expected result.

Sorry for the noise.
Diego