[augeas-devel] Bumping the ruby version for ruby-augeas

Kent Brede kbrede at unomaha.edu
Thu May 5 14:10:54 UTC 2016

I'm still managing rhel5 boxes.  End of life is Spring of 2017 for rhel5.  We'll be working the rest of the year to move v5 to v7.  I'll still be maintaining rhel6 for quite a while as well.

As a general rule it makes my life more difficult when software I rely on stops supporting distro versions that are not at EOL.

Having said that I primarily use Augeas through Puppet.  So if Puppet's monolithic install continues to work for rhel{5,6,7} I'm fine.

--
Kent Brede
UNO Linux System Administrator
kbrede at unomaha.edu