[augeas-devel] Gnulib failures in Fedora Rawhide

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 09:20:45 UTC 2019

On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 10:26:23PM -0800, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> thanks for the heads up. I am a little pressed for time right now, but will
> try to make a new release with updated gnulib in the next few days. Do you
> want me to post a prerelease tarball so you can give it a spin in koji
> before the official release?

Yes if you sent us one we could definitely test it.

Dan did reproduce the gnulib test failures locally in the
end (it involved upgrading packages from Koji rather than
Fedora Rawhide because Rawhide hasn't had a compose for a
few weeks).  I'm not sure if there were any other conclusions
other than that the tests are broken ...

Rich.