[Avocado-devel] [Virt-test-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] avocado-vt and virt-test merged

xutian xutian at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 03:09:18 UTC 2015

Hi Lucas,

I try to use "--vt-config" option to run my test loops with latest
avocado build (avocado-virt-0.27.0-1.el7.centos.noarch) in your repo,
and I was not so lucky that  my test failed because of "CmdError" object
no attribute "result_obj". Would you like to do a hot fix for it. I will
help to do more testing and give you more feedback.

Thanks,
Xu