[Avocado-devel] Avocado 0.31.0 missing subcommands

Olav Philipp Henschel olavph at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 29 11:36:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have updated my git repo to the last version of avocado (0.31.0) and
now it has no subcommands:

$ ./scripts/avocado --help
usage: avocado [-h] [-v] [--config CONFIG_FILE] {} ...

Avocado Test Runner

optional arguments:
   -h, --help            show this help message and exit
   -v, --version         show program's version number and exit
   --config CONFIG_FILE  Use custom configuration from a file

subcommands:
   valid subcommands

   {}                    subcommand help

I've ran "make install" and it has all required dependencies (it
installed stevedore).
If I checkout the previous version, the subcommands reappear.

Is there any step missing?

Olav P. Henschel