[Avocado-devel] Windows installation keys

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 06:11:53 UTC 2015

The way this works in our downstream is they extend the `tests-shared`
of `-internal` configs, where they store those keys.

PS: When this
https://www.openalt.org/2015/openalt-2015-registrace-navstevnika PR is
accepted, you'd have a way to specify cdkey on the cmdline with
`--vt-extra-params`, that might work for you too ;-)

Kind regards,
Lukáš