[Avocado-devel] Static code checking in avocado and avocado-vt

Alan Evangelista alanoe at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 19 19:49:14 UTC 2015

I have noticed avocado and avocado-vt don't pass pylint (1.4.3)
validation. Do you guys use any static code checker during development
and testing in Travis CI?

If not, is there a reason why not? I use Pylint in all my Python
projects and it helps me a lot to detect bugs early, before running test
suites. A patch which makes code pass Pylint (or other static code
checker of your choice) validation would be viable and desired?

Regards,
Alan Evangelista