[Avocado-devel] Dependencies in avocado-vt cartesian configuration

Alan Evangelista alanoe at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 28 04:07:46 UTC 2016

AV> I have not understood what is the purpose of the dependencies feature
   > in cartesian configuration

JW> Run cartesian_config.py with ‘-r’, You can find something different.

I see the dependencies I defined in the cartesian configuration file in a dep list
in each variant set combination. It is not clear to me how avocado-vt will use
this during tests execution. Will it reorder the variant sets combinations before
providing the corresponding key/value pairs to tests?

Regards,
Alan