[Avocado-devel] leave VMs running question

Olav Philipp Henschel olavph at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Feb 4 13:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Regarding the first question:
In the repo avocado-vt, file etc/avocado/conf.d/pkvm.conf:
# Keep guest running between tests (faster, but unsafe)
keep_guest_running = False

This makes the VM shutdown between every test. Set to True to keep it
running.
Also make sure your tests .cfg files don't have kill_vm_before_test or
kill_vm set to "yes" (default is "no"). You could use those parameters
to shutdown after a specific test.

Regards,
Olav P. Henschel