[Avocado-devel] avocado-vt: How to use Host_* variants?

Eduardo Habkost ehabkost at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 19:21:32 UTC 2016

While trying to run the cpuid test cases using avocado-vt, I
found out that the machine_rhel variants are being automatically
filtered out. Then I found out that the most recent version of
qemu_cpu.cfg depends on a "Host_RHEL" variant being defined.

I don't know how this host-version check system works. Does
anybody know how to make the Host_RHEL variant be defined and
available when running the test cases under avocado-vt?

Or is this Host_* magic not supported by avocado-vt yet and we
can't run any of the variants containing "only Host_RHEL" under
avocado-vt?

--
Eduardo