[Avocado-devel] Parallel (clustered) testing.

Julio Faracco jcfaracco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:10:37 UTC 2016

Hi guys.

Two questions:
1. Is there a way to run the same test in multiple hosts?
Why? Here we usually test the same application in different systems
such as RHEL 6.6, RHEL 6.7, RHEL 7.0, RHEL 7.1 and RHEL 7.2 (All of
them are Virtual Machines setup for testing). Instead of executing 5
single tests, I would like to run just one command and start all tests
and get only one result.

2. Can I configure it using the avocado config (.ini) file? Because I
could define each host as a section. Btw, just thought...

Thanks! :-)

Julio Cesar Faracco