[Avocado-devel] Can't execute avocado run --vt-type uptime as VT guide.

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Wed May 18 15:39:55 UTC 2016

On 05/16/2016 11:17 AM, Wei WA Li wrote:
> Hi Cleber,
>
> What I did is as below, did I miss something?
>
> 1) mkdir Code

The key point here is that Avocado-VT will use the test provider repos
located, by default, at:

  $AVOCADO_DATA/avocado-vt/test-providers.d/downloads

This is shown in the docs as the following step:

  $ cd
$AVOCADO_DATA/avocado-vt/test-providers.d/downloads/io-github-autotest-qemu

Which is usually:

  $ cd
~/avocado/data/avocado-vt/test-providers.d/downloads/io-github-autotest-qemu

Please try adding your test to the repo on this location instead, or
set/link your own repo at this filesystem location.

BTW, these doc fixes where "just" committed:

https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/pull/514/commits/1cf640646ad777501d6bc347a177db17de444d3d

Thanks,
- Cleber.