[Avocado-devel] How to change filter (Only i440fx)

Wei WA Li liwbj at cn.ibm.com
Tue May 24 10:46:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Could you give me a basic sample test cfg file to run qume VT? or How to
specify the platform as s390x and image as Ubuntu?
I added some debug message on the avocado, and try to modify the env and
cfg information.

Some background info on this issue
https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/issues/527

[root at zs95kv2 avocado]# ./scripts/avocado run
type_specific.io-github-autotest-qemu.boot_time
machines_cfg_path
/usr/share/avocado/data/avocado-vt/backends/qemu/cfg/machines.cfg
/usr/share/avocado/data/avocado-vt/backends/qemu/cfg/guest-os.cfg
cartesian_parser
Tests produced by config
file /usr/share/avocado/data/avocado-vt/backends/qemu/cfg/guest-os.cfg

The full test list was modified by the following:

Filters applied:
    only i440fx     --> Want to change to s390x
    only JeOS.23    --> Want to change to Ubuntu

Different guest OS have different test lists

Best regards,
-
Li, Wei (李 伟)
zKVM Solution Test
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab, Beijing
E-Mail: liwbj at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82450631  Notes: Wei WA Li/China/IBM
Address: 3BW298, Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8
         DongBeiWang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing,
P.R.China