[Avocado-devel] Sprint release meeting 43

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Fri Oct 28 10:35:37 UTC 2016

Dear Avocado users and developers,

please accept my apology but we have to re-schedule this meeting to the
next week. I'll send another invitation after the freeze meeting, but
most probably it will be on `date -d "Mon Nov 7 14:00:00 CET 2016"`.

Once again, I'm sorry for this shuffling, but we'll do our best to
finish the neat features still waiting in the queue.

Best regards,
Lukáš