[Avocado-devel] Sprint release and planning meeting

Amador Pahim apahim at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 06:42:09 UTC 2016

Dear Avocado users and developers,

I'd like to invite you all to a sprint release and planning meeting.
It is going to take place at `date -d "Mon Sep 12 16:00:00 CEST 2016"`
using the Hangouts on Air:

https://plus.google.com/b/103348962855861989427/events/c3gcvulprb43mp6je3e6st378c8

The link above contains read-only stream but we are going to share the
actual hangout url before the meeting begins. You can decide whether
you want to join directly, or just watch the streaming and ask
questions via IRC irc://irc.oftc.net/#avocado

The meeting will be split in two parts (roughly 30 min each):

   * Part 1: Sprint Review
     * Review of the changes introduced during this sprint
     * Short demonstrations of some of the new features
     * Live sprint status: release readiness, last minute
       blockers, etc.

   * Part 2: Sprint Planning
     * New sprint planning boards will be created and its
       tasks prioritized.
     * Quick review of the expectations for the next sprint
       (high-level vision, goals, highlights)

The meeting is going to be recorded and shared on Youtube afterwards.
It is worth mentioning that most of the tasks during the meeting are
going to take place on our Trello board:
https://trello.com/b/WbqPNl2S/avocado