[Avocado-devel] Regarding parallel test run through Avocado

Praveen Pandey praveen at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 15 08:22:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

   can we have a feature that  more than 2 test case run in parallel using
avocado . idea can be

1- avocado command line   schedule multiple test as Test can. That all test
run in parallel so achieve this user as create a group of test case and run
test case in group all groups can run in parallel  and every group don't
contain test which having mutual execution of test   impact.
2- after run we have a same job.log  file which appended with tests which runs
in  parallel that benefit to use a parser to pares only single file for log
checking .

Regards
Praveen