[Avocado-devel] Avocado release 48.0: Lost Boundaries

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Tue Apr 4 01:13:21 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

This is yet another Avocado release announcement!  Since we
host the release notes alongside our official documentation, please
refer to the following link for the complete information about this release:

http://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/48.0/release_notes/48_0.html

Installing Avocado

Instructions are available in our documentation on how to install
either with packages or from source:

 http://avocado-framework.readthedocs.io/en/48.0/GetStartedGuide.html#installing-avocado

Updated RPM packages are available for EPEL 7, Fedora 24 and 25.

Happy hacking and testing!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]