[Avocado-devel] Promote XuHan as avocado-vt maintainer

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 12:26:31 UTC 2017

On 04/04/2017 11:30 PM, xutian wrote:
> Add XuHan  and my manager Michen in CC list.
>

> On 04/05/2017 11:25 AM, xutian wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I will leave Red Hat on May 1 to work elsewhere, and in the future I
>> may not have too much time to carry out the maintenance work of
>> avocado-vt, and I recommend my colleague Han Xu to take over me.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Xu

Hi Xu,

Sad to see you leaving, because it's an obvious (at least partial) loss
for Avocado-VT.  Thanks for all of your hard work on it!

And, based on your suggestion, I'm promoting Xu Han to the maintainers
group.

Best of luck on your next endeavors!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]