[Avocado-devel] Heads-up: dropping Python 2.6 support

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 11:49:40 UTC 2017

On 02/07/2017 06:46 AM, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
> I'm not sure putting a file with references to a relatively independent
> plugin in the main avocado repo the correct thing to do. It's probably
> better to put a file with that summary in the avocado-vt repository instead.

I think Andrei meant info about the 36lts branch (and 36.x release
series), and not specifically about Avocado-VT.

> On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:19 PM Andrei Stepanov <astepano at redhat.com
> <mailto:astepano at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     How do you see an idea to create a file
>     in https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado with information
>     from https://www.redhat.com/archives/avocado-devel/2016-April/msg00038.html
>     ?

Mentioning the LTS branches (currently 36lts and their related releases)
in indeed a good idea IMHO.  Just a few lines, with a pointer to the
proper (longer) explanation would suffice.

- Cleber.