[Avocado-devel] Is anyone still using Autotest + Avocado-vt/virttest?

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 14:58:01 UTC 2017

Hello guys,

I was wondering whether anyone is still using Autotest to run the latest
Avocado-vt/virttest. I'm asking because I'd like to fix the
https://trello.com/c/wPMZ8bHg/877-issue-vt-bootstrap-warns-about-no-logging-handler
issue and the proper fix requires me to disable the logging reset which
is performed early in Avocado-vt/virttest and was necessary to make
virttest work with Autotest, but it generates those (harmless, but
annoying) messages when using with Avocado-vt which assumes these
streams are already initialized.

Anyway if you are still using Autotest and the latest Avocado-vt please
let me know as I'd have to come up with a different fix, otherwise I'll
try to remove the hack and make the Avocado-vt even nicer.

Kind regards,
Lukáš Doktor