[Avocado-devel] Propose Satheesh Rajendran to vt-maintainer group?

Yanbing Du ydu at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 12:10:29 UTC 2017

Hello guys,

Recently we got some feedback that the patches from IBM do not get enough
priority, and the number of pending pull requests need to review or merge
is keep growing. Some reason is that some of our maintainers are now focus
on other projects and we are short of hand to get all things done.
In view of Satheesh is quite active for sending and reviewing patches in
the last year, and also show us his enthusiasm to take the responsibility,
so I'd like to propose him to be the next vt-maintainer.

--
Regards,
Yanbing Du