[Avocado-devel] Docs also available now on pythonhosted.org/avocado-framework

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 14:50:11 UTC 2017

On 01/12/2017 12:28 PM, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
> That's a great idea. Is the upload of the docs made through ssh?

I've done the first upload through the main project a web page[1].

There may be other ways to do the push.  Ideally, it'd all flow through
the usual setuptools commands (python setup.py register/upload/etc), but
I'm not sure that's possible with our slightly tweaked "PKG-INFO" file.

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=avocado-framework

- Cleber.