[Avocado-devel] how to synchronize the execution across multiple machines

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 06:36:53 UTC 2017

Dne 28.7.2017 v 13:03 Yesuraj Abraham napsal(a):
> Dear Lukas,
> Thank you very much for your reply.
> I am yet to try tour solution, meanwhile one more help needed.
> Is there support for partitioning a disk using avocado APIs,  I see there
> are ways to format, however I want to partition too.
Hello Yesuraj,

so far there are just the `avocado.utils.partition` and `avocado.utils.lv_utils` modules and they don't really provide a way to create partitions. Anyway it should not be that hard to cook something up, contributions are welcome. Usually people just go with custom `process.run("fdisk ...")` but well defined API could simplify analyzing test failures.

Lukáš