[Avocado-devel] remote machine detect avocado failed

Kevin Chen chenxlbr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:32:33 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I am newer on avocado.Now, I am using remote mode to execute an simple
test on remote machine. My remote machine is a nxp imx6 board. The
host and remote machine are installed avocado 62 version. Below is the
error on the host machine:

Avocado job failed: JobError: Remote machine does not seem to have
avocado installed

I asm confuse about that.I can run some test with avocado on serial
port.And also execute same test through ssh way.Did I missing
something?Please give me hint. Thanks.

---
Kevin Chen
ShenZhen Guangdong, China