[Avocado-devel] Stalled PR's on GitHub

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 17:47:19 UTC 2018

Dne 15.8.2018 v 13:42 Sergey Bronnikov napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> could someone review these pull requests and commit if there is no
> objections?
> https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/pull/1717
> https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado-vt/pull/1694
>
> Sergey

Hello Sergey,

unfortunately sometimes PRs might get lost. The best way to get attention is usually requesting review on GH (there are usually some good recommendations) or using "@" in comment to notify certain users or groups (by default it should show friends or people active in that project).

Anyway when that does not work, using mailing list is the next step, so hopefully your PRs will get reviewed soon (I'm leaving on vacation, so I'm not even going to look there, otherwise my wife will get mad :D)

Regards,
Lukáš