[Avocado-devel] Synchronization between two machines

Yesuraj Abraham yesuraj.abraham at broadcom.com
Sun Feb 4 17:38:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

Following to my previous question in

https://www.mail-archive.com/avocado-devel@redhat.com/msg00672.html

Unfortunately I have put my automation work on hold and planning to resume
now.

I really want to achieve this synchronization between multiple machines..

I am asking this question to check if there is some implementation for this
now.

For example,

Trigger the test from host machine, and the test should synchronize between
two different targets.

Say, I want to run iperf server on one target and after that client on
another target. Once done, I want to reverse the same b/w those two targets.

Regards,

Yesuraj