[Avocado-devel] All systems go

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 17:00:50 UTC 2018

On 9/28/18 6:22 AM, Alan Martinovic wrote:
> Hey,
> is there anyone involved/using Avocado on the All Systems Go conference
> currently taking place in Berlin?
>
> If so, do ping me and let's meet up and have some coffee :)
>
> Be Well,
> Alan

Hi Alan,

I was not aware of anyone on All Systems go, but, many of us (Caio,
Lukáš and myself) will be in Edinburgh next month for the KVM Forum.

Actually, this is a notice to everyone on the list: if you are also
going to that or any other of the Linux Foundation events that happen
around the same dates, please reach out!

Cheers!

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]