[Avocado-devel] OT: CI (was: Re: Avocado 101 questions)

Lukáš Doktor ldoktor at redhat.com
Sat Feb 9 17:57:41 UTC 2019

Dne 08. 02. 19 v 17:42 Baurzhan Ismagulov napsal(a):
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 02:26:09PM +0100, Lukáš Doktor wrote:
>> IMO Jenkins is evil, but does the job.
>
> What is better, in your opinion?
>
> With kind regards,
> Baurzhan.

I haven't found a better alternative than Jenkins. But that doesn't mean I like it :-) Basically I had to limit what I want it to do and use it just as a runner/scheduler and result server. As for the result-server, our colleagues that run more jobs avoid that as well by using a custom dashboard, but for now Jenkins works for me.

Kind regards,
Lukáš