[Avocado-devel] Avocado related questions

Junchao Zhang zhangjckimi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:46:59 UTC 2019

HI Lukas,

Thanks for your explanation. My situation is I am trying to use Avocado on
my arm server.
When I ran 'python setup.py install', it had the following output:

[root at kindle avocado]# python setup.py install
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'entry_points'
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'zip_safe'
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'include_package_data'
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'python_requires'
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'install_requires'
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py:267: UserWarning:
Unknown distribution option: 'test_suite'
running install
running build
running build_py
running build_scripts
running install_lib
running install_scripts
changing mode of /mnt/us/testutils/python/bin/avocado to 777
changing mode of /mnt/us/testutils/python/bin/avocado-rest-client to 777
running install_egg_info
Removing
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/avocado_framework-68.0-py2.7.egg-info
Writing
/mnt/us/testutils/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/avocado_framework-68.0-py2.7.egg-info

And I still cannot see any subcommands when I directly executed the avocado
file:
[root at kindle us]# python avocado_s
******
subcommands: