[Avocado-devel] Pull request merges for avocado-vt

Plamen Dimitrov pdimitrov at pevogam.com
Tue Jan 15 18:20:48 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am new to the avocado-vt repo and it seems that merging pull requests
there has a different workflow than pull requests in avocado. In
particular, it seems that no review is required for a merge - am I
correct to assume this? I have 5-6 pull requests waiting and after
waiting for some time I just realized that GitHub is giving me green
light for each pull request without blocking. Shouldn't a main
maintainer also look at the code or is it good to go if it passes all
unit tests?

Best,
Plamen