[Avocado-devel] Avocado release 69.1 (LTS minor release)

Praveen praveen at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jun 13 04:29:44 UTC 2019

Hi Cleber,

   We need your support on Avocado python2 supported version  As we are
from IBM still using python2 supported avocado as still some of the
distribution which we verify has python 2 support only As you know we
have issue already in place
https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado/issues/3088

Listing Down Possible Solution Please provide your Thoughts

|1- As IBM going providing support for avocado python 2 as kind of a
patch set which can be applied on TOP of avocado master branch 2- ||As new Feature also need to be Accepted to LTS (68) as right now we
only accept bug fixes and maintain this LTS release for more time may
IBM can also help here . |||

Regards
Praveen