[Avocado-devel] Avocado Sprint #78 Release Meeting

Willian Rampazzo wrampazz at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 13:47:45 UTC 2020

Dear Avocado users and developers,

I'd like to invite you all to the sprint release and planning meeting.
It is going to take place at `date -d "Mon Apr 13 10:00:00 EDT 2020"`
using Google Hangouts Meet.

The link to join the meeting is:

   https://meet.google.com/wny-oieb-jjb

And we'll be available for questions and comments on our IRC channel:

   irc://irc.oftc.net/#avocado

The meeting will be split into two parts (roughly 30 min each):

* Part 1: Sprint Review
* Review of the changes introduced during this sprint
* Short demonstrations of some of the new features
* Live sprint status: release readiness, last-minute blockers, etc.

* Part 2: Sprint Planning
* The new sprint planning boards will be created and its tasks prioritized.
* A quick review of the expectations for the next sprint (high-level
vision, goals, highlights)

See you there.

Willian