[Avocado-devel] Sprint #76

Cleber Rosa crosa at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 17:10:02 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Today is supposed to be the feature freeze for Sprint #76 (aka Milestone 2):

 https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado/milestone/2

Looking at the changelog since 75.1, there has been have basically refactors,
CI and documentation fixes:

 https://github.com/avocado-framework/avocado/compare/75.1...HEAD

But there a number of important PRs still pending.  So, given that a number of
developers were absent (myself included) for the last 10 days or so, I'd suggest
we give this sprint another week so that we can have a release with most of those
PRs merged (and maybe others).

Thoughts? Have I missed any urgent change that users may need sooner on a release?

Cheers,

--
Cleber Rosa
[ Sr Software Engineer - Virtualization Team - Red Hat ]